Retail Business Improves SLAs Fulfillment to over 90% and Increases Customer Retention
- Notable improvement of SLA Fulfillment from 74% to over 90%
- Process improvements leading to effort savings of 10%
- Decrease of order cancellations and refunds
- Significant improvement in customer satisfaction
Despite manual efforts to identify root causes of processual challenges, an established e-commerce business could not uncover what was necessary. Using Apromore, the company was able to gather and analyze accurate data about existing processes with ease, quickly identifying opportunities for improved customer experience. Significant improvements to both customer satisfaction and retention were achieved, even in a time of increased demand due to Covid-19. Keep reading to find out how.
European Insurance Company is Saving EUR 15 Million Every Year Using Process Mining Insights
- Cost savings of EUR 15 million per year
- Improved average handling speed to now 10-15 days
- Reduction of violations of the liquidation policies by 37%
- Reduction of violations of the 30-day SLA by 25%
Insurance companies strive for product innovation and service excellence in a highly regulated environment. Due to the wide range of products and customer types they serve, they also need to manage processes with a high level of variability. In this environment, deviances are common and over time, this deviance erodes the customer experience. How can we learn from positive deviance in our processes while surgically tackling our negative deviance? In this customer story, you will learn from the improvement journey of a European insurer as they embraced process mining to optimize claims processes.
INAIL Uses Process Mining for Digital Transformation
- Process Control Room for real-time monitoring of core processes
- Procure-to-pay waiting times reduced significantly
- Non-compliant cases identified and eliminated
- Time savings thanks to increased speed to analysis
Digital transformation requires organizations to rethink their approach to business process management, integrate their organizational culture along with their technology, and embark on a path towards gaining digital maturity. Process mining can act as a key driver for these initiatives. Learn more about INAIL’s journey and why they describe process mining as a “strategic asset” in their path towards becoming a digital service provider.
Superannuation Fund Gains Insights to Save AUD 600,000 per annum
- Estimated yearly ROI of more than AUD 600,000
- Cost savings of AUD 150,000
- The “discovery to improvement” process is 2.6x faster
- Significantly reduced waste, rework, and processing costs
An Australian superannuation fund was able to analyze over 17 million data points to gain a better understanding of their claims process. The analysis identified inefficiencies in 20% of claims and gave the organization a much clearer picture of their processes, and how to improve them. In this customer story, you will learn more about how process mining can shine a light on previously undetected process variants, swiftly and reliably. We have partnered with Leonardo for this project.
Improving the Patient Discharge Process at a Melbourne Hospital
- Comprehensive understanding of the patient journey
- Identification of further readmission factors previously unknown
- Provision of the groundwork for newly defined routines
- Reduced readmission rate
Public hospitals are facing high pressure to provide patients with adequate treatment while ensuring a highly efficient and cost-effective process. Process mining in healthcare can increase understanding of key differences between successful and unsuccessful discharges. Creating a patient discharge process map can be an important step towards improving the effectiveness of hospital processes and enhancing the patient journey. Learn how Apromore process mining software offers insights into the complex landscape of a public hospital, revealing differences between process variants that were not evident to patients nor hospital staff.
Meat Processor Reduces Waste and Saves USD 800,000+ per year with Process Mining
- Savings of USD 800,000+ per year
- Up to 30% speedup of turnaround times for some products
- 10% average speedup of E2E turnaround times
- Significant reduction of waste
An APAC-based meat processor was experiencing too much waste production and long turnaround times. While the unfavorable outcome might have been clear, the business had little visibility on why this was the case. Process mining was implemented to shed light on bottlenecks, reworks, and loops causing these inefficiencies. In this customer story, you will learn more about the process of analyzing end-to-end production processes and the cost reduction and time-saving benefits the meat processor achieved in just three months. We have partnered with Leonardo for this project.
Increasing Student Admission Efficiency at The University of Melbourne
- Quantifiable visualisations of improvement opportunities
- 65% reduction in overall turnaround time in Stage 2 since 2017
- 28% reduction in overall turnaround time since 2017
- 56% increase in application volume since 2017
The student admission process lies at the beginning of every student’s university experience, process delays potentially leaving students frustrated or accepting offers from other universities. The University of Melbourne’s strategic plan, Growing Esteem 2015-2020, aimed to improve exactly these aspects of student life and enrich students’ experience. Read this how The University of Melbourne and Apromore created a student registration process map to identify bottlenecks and inconsistencies in the student admission process and potential areas for resourcing adjustments.