Visualize Salesforce Clouds business process data to uncover friction points, bottlenecks, and optimization opportunities in sales and service processes and improve business outcomes such as profitability, customer satisfaction and workforce optimization.
Most organizations support their customer relationship management (CRM) business strategy with multiple applications from multiple vendors, with Salesforce being one of the most frequently used solutions in enterprises. Yet, only a small percentage of improvement projects strive to affect cross-departmental transformational change in the organization. As businesses look for solutions to improve profitability, customer experience, and efficient delivery to combat rising costs, gaining a view of how business processes perform across the organization is essential to investing in continuous improvement that drives tangible outcomes with impact to business KPIs.
The Apromore MuleSoft Connector for Salesforce allows process mining, operational excellence and digital transformation teams to rapidly gain the process intelligence needed to build a competitive advantage of increased agility against ongoing economic disruption. What is process mining? Find out more here.
The MuleSoft Anypoint Connector for Apromore allows teams to ingest data from Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud and other systems into Apromore. The connector provides an interface to push event logs in Apromore so that business stakeholders can further analyze the processes running in Salesforce Clouds with minimal impact on scarce IT resources.
Monitor your business process KPIs across your Salesforce Clouds
Optimize business processes running in Salesforce
Apromore MuleSoft Connector for Salesforce reduces the effort to maintain, secure, optimize, monitor and audit processes running in Salesforce. Business stakeholders can map customer journeys across various processes running on Salesforce, including standard processes such as lead-to-quote running on Salesforce Sales Cloud and incident management running on Salesforce Service Cloud, as well as industry-specific processes, such as loan application, claims handling and know-your-customer processes for financial services.
1. Accelerate digital transformation initiatives: Adopt a data-driven strategy using business process intelligence and ensure projects can efficiently deliver business results using process mining in Salesforce to identify transformation opportunities. Reduce the risk of investing in projects that disrupt processes and produce minimal or negative outcomes by first testing your interventions using Apromore process simulation.
2. Support Salesforce automation projects: Identify opportunities for robotic process automation and end-to-end process automation in Salesforce via process mining. Increase the chances of showing tangible business impacts via process simulation in Apromore before you turn to MuleSoft RPA and Salesforce Flow to realize these automation opportunities.
3. Boost business efficiency and operational excellence: Eliminate bottlenecks, rework, overprocessing and other sources of waste by gaining full transparency into business process analytics and anticipate outcomes of process changes through simulation.
4. Monitor risk and compliance: Gain full control over your processes running in Salesforce by easily identifying violations to regulatory requirements and internal policies, and efficiently monitoring risk exposure to potentially damaging impacts of inaction or missteps.
5. Facilitate legacy Salesforce migrations: Avoid “garbage in, garbage out” migrations and use migrations as an opportunity to redesign your processes informed by current friction points and non-compliance issues, automatically discovered from Salesforce systems.
6. Create a Salesforce process map: Apromore can help teams quickly discover and model a Salesforce process map. By using data in Salesforce Clouds, an accurate Salesforce sales and marketing process map can be created and explored for Salesforce automation and optimization opportunities.
Why leading enterprises choose Apromore MuleSoft Connector for Salesforce
Integrate data from Salesforce and other systems to gain a complete view of your business processes and drive automation
Preconfigured, off-the-shelf solution
Reduce reliance on scarce IT resources, while minimizing the time and cost of integrating data. The Apromore MuleSoft Connector for Salesforce simplifies data extraction for core business processes running in Salesforce and accelerates the time to gaining valuable business intelligence insights.
Customizable for unique data needs
Every enterprise has unique elements to their processes and these are reflected on the Salesforce environment via extensions and customisations to the standard data model (e.g. the Salesforce Financial Services Cloud or the Salesforce Energy & Utilities Cloud data model extensions). By allowing developers to configure the data extraction to include any custom fields and tables in the Salesforce data model, the Apromore MuleSoft Connector for Salesforce ensures all relevant process information is captured, to cater for your unique business. Start gaining insights in weeks with a solution that meets your specialized needs.
Capture complete processes for an accurate view
Unlike some solutions that capture just part of the process, the Apromore MuleSoft Connector for Salesforce ensures organizations can see the big picture. Comprehensive extraction pipelines and dashboards mean all relevant process performance indicators can be tracked, without missing key data that could impact decision-making.
Gain a seamless view of activity across applications
Most organizational processes include activity across multiple CRMs and applications. Combine data from Salesforce with activity from other sources to gain a full picture of your end-to-end process. Apromore supports process mining across systems with no-code “extract-transform-load” (ETL) solutions that allow business analysts to integrate data sets from diverse sources with a few simple clicks, no lengthy and complicated coding necessary. Learn more about our ETL solution and our Integration Center here.
Highly scalable and automated
Apromore data extraction pipelines can scale up to multi–million transactions. Configure pipelines for one-off or periodic extraction. Generate a new log, override an existing one or append the latest extraction to an existing log in Apromore’s workspace on a daily, weekly or monthly basis with ease.
Salesforce data and process analytics information can be highly confidential and must be kept secure. Apromore supports the latest security standards and ensures that all data extractions are only triggered by your system, not by our connector.
Book your free consultation today to learn more about the benefits of Apromore Mulesoft Connector for Salesforce and how it can help your organization.
Salesforce and other Salesforce products and services mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Salesforce (or a Salesforce affiliate company, including MuleSoft).